Evalina Rose and her little sister Posy Anna are the main characters of a series of children's stories that I am writing. In this blog I will share the final stages of crafting their half scale house--Honeysuckle Cottage--and the miniature stuff that will make up the settings of their stories.

Friday, May 25, 2012

A Quick Hello

I wanted to show you some things that I have been working on.  First, I finished Posy's bed.  Here are a few pictures, I think she likes it.  The bed is a half scale Cassidy Creation's kit http://half-scale-miniatures.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&manufacturers_id=30, here is a link to shop.




She will need a night gown


Close up of top sheet for Posy's bed

Just a quick look

The second thing that I am finishing is the clothing for my Mama-bear--who clearly is a mouse--so Anna and I have named her Bella-Mouse.  She will need a few details before she is done...her coat needs buttons,a collar and pockets, she will also get a basket with tiny berries.  I am planning on finishing her this weekend.  She will be my first giveaway and is 1 1/2 inches tall.

I received a beautiful order of wall paper from Itsy Bitsy Mini, http://dollhouse-miniature-wallpaper.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index.  Here is a quick look, I will show the rest this weekend

Half scale  Parisian Floral Wreath

Half scale Song Bird

Half scale Rose Toile

Quarter scale Parisian Floral stripe.  Dolls are 3/4 inch tall

One inch scale Floral Moire




Have a great day,
Lucy

7 comments:

  1. Lucy, I LOVE the bed and how you have dressed it! It looks so sweet! The wallpapers are so fantastic! And Bella-Mouse.....so cute! I am jealous that you know how to knit so well. Everything looks so charming!

    Your Birthday is the 18th too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bed is beautiful. Wonderful bed covers. The wallpapers are lovely. I love your little mouse.
    Hugs Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. La cama preciosa, y los bordados fantáticos. LOs papeles finísimos :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your embroidery is beautiful and is perfect for the bed. Gorgeous wallpapers, my favourite is the Floral Moire. Your Bella-Mouse is very cite with her clothes.
    Geneviève

    ReplyDelete
  5. The bed is wonderful. I like your embroidery.
    Bella mouse is very elegant.
    Bye Faby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Me encanta ese bordado queda perfecto para la cama.
    Un maravillosos ratoncito.
    besitos ascension

    ReplyDelete
  7. Madre mia que ropa de cama tan bonita !!
    me encanta el bordado ,creo que con el. has conseguido un toque de distincion impresionante.
    me gusta todos los papeles que has comprado ,tienes muy buen gusto !!


    ** . * . . . . * . * . Un besito
    .. * . (\ *** /) * . * cielo
    .* . * ( \(_)/ ) * * . que tengas
    .* . * (_ /|\ _) . * . un buen
    .* . * . /___\ * . . * dia

    ReplyDelete